Genital herpes symptoms can sometimes be difficult to recognize. Did you know a large majority of people who suffer from the genital herpes virus never even know that they’ve been infected?
The reason for this is because many of the people infected with the genital herpes virus don’t show any of the physical genital HSV symptoms associated with this virus.
Another reason so many people don’t realize they’ve been infected with the Genital HSV is because their genital herpes symptoms are so mild that they go unnoticed for a long period of time or the go unnoticed indefinitely.
This is especially true for many of the women with herpes, because a large majority of the women with herpes have their genital herpes outbreak on the inside of their vagina where these genital HSV symptoms go unnoticed and are often mistaken for a yeast infection due to the irritation and burning sensation.
What should you look for if you think you may be experiencing genital herpes symptoms but you’re just not sure or if you have reason to believe that you may have been infected with the genital herpes virus?
Genital Herpes Symptoms – How To Tell If You Have Them
- Most people infected with the genital herpes virus will experience or notice the first signs of a genital herpes outbreak within two weeks from the time they were infected.
- Some of the most common genital herpes symptoms to be aware of are, flu or cold like symptoms such as fever, headaches, muscle aches and the feeling of being tired or fatigued when you know that you’re not suffering from the flu or a cold.These genital HSV symptoms usually occur just before and during a genital herpes outbreak. So be on the lookout for these symptoms because many of the people infected with the genital herpes virus, who don’t experience any of the more common physical symptoms will usually still experience these symptoms.This is especially a concern for women with genital herpes who for many don’t realize that they’re having a genital herpes outbreak, because their outbreak is occurring on the inside of their vagina where it can go unnoticed or be confused with a yeast infection.
- Another genital herpes symptom is pain, irritation or a itchy feeling in the future genital herpes outbreak area.
- The most noticeable genital herpes symptoms are, a rash in the genital herpes outbreak area which many times will develop into a cluster of tiny white blisters which in time will rupture, turning them into small genital herpes ulcers that ooze the genital HSV infectious fluids.Before these genital herpes ulcers begin to heal, many of you will experience a stinging or painful sensation when you urinate.Usually within a week or so these genital herpes ulcers will begin to heal, dry out and scab over. Eventually these scabs will fall off.
- The most common areas for these genital herpes symptoms in women are the external area of the vagina including the labia, clitoris and clitoral hood as well as the inside of the vagina, buttocks and anus.
- The most common areas for these genital herpes symptoms in men are the penis, scrotum the urethra which is the canal inside the penis leading to the bladder, buttocks, anus and inner thighs.
How Often do Genital Herpes Outbreaks Occur?
For some the genital herpes outbreak occurs every few months and for many the genital herpes outbreaks occur every month like clockwork.
Now if you think you’re suffering from the genital herpes virus I’m sure the next question you have.
Is There a Way to Stop or Cure these Genital Herpes Outbreaks?
The answer is yes!
There’s a product available called Herpecillin.
To learn about the ingredients in Herpecillin and what makes it so powerful at stopping your genital HSV symptoms CLICK HERE.
Herpecillin is the most powerful all natural herpes remedy guaranteed to stop your genital herpes outbreak altogether or your money back.
That’s right Herpecillin guarantees you not to have another genital herpes outbreak or we’ll refund your money with our 30 day no questions asked 100% money back guarantee.
And for a limited time you can get a free one month supply of Herpecillin through our special offer to new customers.
That’s right a free one month supply of the most powerful herpes supplement on the market and a 30 day no questions asked guarantee.
You’ve got nothing to lose, except your genital herpes outbreaks.
Also to ensure your privacy Herpecillin is shipped using a discreet shipping label, even our product uses discreet labels. So the only person who knows what’s in the package and in our product is you.
So what are you waiting for?
If you’re still not convinced Herpecillin works just go to our customer reviews page and see for yourself what our customers have to say about Herpecillin.
Or just type the word Herpecillin in your search box and you can read what more than 2000 other websites have to say about Herpecillin.