Genital herpes outbreaks are not only painful they’re also embarrassing, leaving many of the people who suffer from the genital HSV with the feeling of being all alone with nowhere to turn.
I’m here to tell you, that you can stop your genital herpes outbreak and flare-ups from occurring.
For all of you who have been suffering from Genital HSV outbreaks for quite some time now, I’m sure you’d like me to cut through the chase and tell you how you can stop your body from having these painful and embarrassing genital herpes flare-ups once and for all.
If you fit into this category, just scroll down and you’ll find the section that explains how you can stop the onset of these genital herpes flare-ups before they even happen.
For those of you who have just been told by your doctor that you’ve been infected with the genital herpes virus or if you’re dealing with your first genital HSV outbreak and you don’t know what to expect and you’re looking for a way to stop these genital herpes outbreaks from occurring again, please read on.
First of all you may not know this, but there’s a genital herpes epidemic happening in the United States right now with one out of nine men and one out of five women between the ages of 14 and 49 years old who are infected with the genital herpes virus.
So don’t be so hard on yourself, because you’re not alone. Chances are some of your friends and even some of your family are also suffering in silence from the genital herpes virus just like yourself.
What Men Can Expect When Infected With The Genital Herpes Virus
- Many men who experience the most common genital herpes symptoms will notice a painful irritating feeling in the area where the genital herpes outbreak is going to occur.
- At that spot or in that area you will notice a pinkish or red rash developing which will begin to develop a cluster of small white colored genital herpes blisters.
- In time these genital herpes blisters will burst, turning them into open genital herpes ulcers.
- It is at this time when your genital herpes outbreak is most contagious as well as being the most painful for you.
- Within a few days the genital herpes ulcers will begin to heal and scab over and in time these scabs will fall off.
- The most common areas for these genital HSV outbreaks to occur in men are at the base of their penis in the pubic hair area, the tip of their penis, the shaft of their penis and even inside their urethra.
- Other common genital herpes symptoms in men are flu like symptoms accompanied with the feeling of being tired or fatigued.
- Men who engage in anal sex it is also common for a genital herpes flare-up to occur around the anus.
What Women Can Expect When Infected With The Genital Herpes Virus
- The first thing all the ladies should take notice of is, women are about 40% more likely to contract the genital herpes virus then men are.
- The reason for this is because a woman’s vagina is the perfect breeding ground for the genital herpes virus. It’s moist, it’s warm, it’s dark inside and it’s made up of a very sensitive fleshy material which is different from the skin found on the external portion of our bodies.
- Also because the genital area of a woman is mostly internal, many of the women who suffer genital herpes outbreaks don’t even know they’re having a vaginal HSV outbreak because their outbreak is occurring internally.
- Many of the times vaginal herpes in women is mistaken for something else like a yeast infection.
- But for the women who do exhibit vaginal herpes symptoms the most common are.
- Cold or flu like symptoms such as a fever and the feeling of being tired or fatigued.
- An irritating or itchy feeling accompanied with pain in the area where the vaginal herpes outbreak is going to occur, followed by the development of a pinkish or red rash where in many cases a cluster of small white vaginal herpes blisters will appear.
- Unlike men who tend to get 6 to 12 genital herpes blisters, women tend to get 10 to 20 vaginal herpes blisters and their vaginal herpes outbreaks are more severe than those in men.
- After a few days the vaginal herpes blisters will begin to bust turning them into open vaginal herpes ulcers. It is at this time when the genital herpes virus in women is most contagious.
- In time these vaginal herpes ulcers will begin to heal and scab over and over time the these scabs will fall off on their own.
- For those of you who suffer an internal genital herpes outbreak, many of you will experience a vaginal discharge. This is one of the reasons the genital herpes virus in women is misdiagnosed for a yeast infection.
- The most common areas for women with genital herpes to have an outbreak are. The inner thighs, the labia, the clitoral hood, the clitoris, the vulva, the cervix and the urethra.
- For those who engage in anal sex it is common for women with genital herpes to have an outbreak on their buttocks, rectum and anus.
How To Stop Your Genital Herpes Outbreaks Once And For All
Genital herpes flare-ups occur because the person having these herpes outbreaks has a weak immune system.
The makers of Herpecillin through trial and error have developed the best all natural herpes remedy on the market today.
Guaranteed to stop your genital HSV outbreaks or your money back!
Herpecillin is made with a proprietary blend of all natural ingredients proven to suppress the genital herpes virus and accelerate the healing time for those who do have a genital HSV outbreak.
Take some time and read our customer testimonials page. We’ve got women sending us emails telling us we’ve got the best all natural vaginal herpes supplements and we’ve got men telling us Herpecillin is the best real genital herpes remedy on the market today.
And if you don’t believe those testimonials just go to Google and type in the word Herpecillin and read for yourself what 2000+ other websites have to say about Herpecillin.
Herpecillin is truly the best genital herpes breakthrough the world has seen in decades.
Herpecillin is for real and it really stops those genital HSV outbreaks from happening.
Simply take the Herpecillin supplements once a day and that it. Eliminating those painful and embarrassing genital herpes outbreaks couldn’t be easier.
Imagine putting an end to those genital herpes symptoms. Imagine getting your sex life back to when you didn’t suffer from the genital herpes virus.
As a matter of fact all of us here at the Herpecillin company believe that you’re going to look at Herpecillin as the best all natural supplement on the market today for suppressing your genital herpes outbreaks that we back our product up with a 30 DAY NO QUESTIONS ASKED 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
And for a limited time you can get a FREE 30 DAY SUPPLY OF HERPECILLIN through our FREE TRIAL OFFER.
Also to ensure your privacy Herpecillin is shipped using a discreet shipping label, even our product itself uses discreet labels. So the only person who knows what’s in the package and in our product is you.